DeveloperWeek Austin 2018 brings the success of DeveloperWeek | San Francisco to one of the developer capitals of the United States. Bringing the same thought leadership spanning App Development, API’s and Microservices, Dev Executive best practices, FinTech and Artificial Intelligence, DeveloperWeek Austin also places a focus on 3D and Interactive Dev, as well as Media & Entertainment Dev.
ACT TODAY! Ask About EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS!
Contract by August 1
Contract by September 1
Contract by October 1
Multiple Event Participation Discounts Up to 30%
Promote Your Developer Technology to Key Influencers at Austin’s Full Stack Developer Conference and Expo
With 2,000+ participants, DeveloperWeek features:
- Austin’s and the Southwest US’s Largest Dev Tech Expo with 30+ Booths
- Southwest’s Largest Dev Hiring Mixer
- 5 Different Conference Tracks
- Invite Only DevExec Conference
- 250+ Attendee Dev Hackathon
- 250+ Attendee Dev Hiring Mixer
- City Wide Partner Events
Who Attends DeveloperWeek Events*?
35% Executive/VP/Director Level
40% Developers, Engineers and Architects
11% Product and Platform Managers
300 Mile Radius
+30 States and +20 Countries
Size of Companies
40% Start-Ups/New to Market
*Averages of Attendee Demograhics from previous DeveloperWeek Events
Content to Attract Key Influencers
The 2018 DeveloperWeek Austin Conference is created to attract the developers, engineers, architects, technical manager and executive with Fortune 500, mid-market and start ups you want to find!
Are you a CTO, dev executive, or dev manager? Learning how to manage developers and dev teams has always historically been a matter of trial and error or word-of-mouth advice. This conference aims to investigate the role of the development manager, how it relates to both product management as well as architecture decisions, and how the role of ‘Development Manager’ is changing.
DEVOPS, CONTAINERS, DOCKER SUMMIT
The goal of the DevOps Conference @ DeveloperWeek Austin is to connect the community and educate practitioners on scaling their applications and technology stacks. “DevOps” has emerged as an intersection between developers and IT – where specialized DevOps professionals and DevOps technologies allow applications to scale and get delivered at faster speeds. It is becoming easier and easier to code and deploy new apps. This requires a new generation of DevOps engineers and technologies who can help those apps get delivered to millions of users across multiple types of devices.
Two Million Marketing Impressions Drive Qualified Buyers to DeveloperWeek Austin
DeveloperWeek uses a targeted and integrated marketing campaign to deliver the most qualified buyers to the event. The event will garner over two million total impressions, including powerful and compelling e-mail and web marketing, prominent advertising, and effective public relations and social media. Our marketing will deliver the DeveloperWeek message to your audience of potential buyers.
DeveloperWeek delivers national and international exposure through the combined marketing power of DevNetwork and its media partners.
“DeveloperWeek and API World are at the epicenter of the world’s DevTech and API innovation community. Through these events, we’ve been able to engage with industry influencers and accelerate the adoption of our mobile and integration platforms. We look forward to continuing our growth with DevNetwork.” – Built.io
“When you’re here in the cradle of innovation, it’s awesome have everyone here under one roof at DeveloperWeek.” – IBM
“DeveloperWeek was one of our most productive developer conferences in 2016, and we look forward to getting involved next year!” – Codiscope
Begin Building Your Sponsorship Package TODAY!
As a DeveloperWeek Austin Sponsor and Exhibitor…
- Connect with 3,000 qualified buyers
- Speak directly to key influencers on the DeveloperWeek stages!
- Exposure on the event website, a listing in the official DeveloperWeek
Conference marketing campaign, company and product description in the onsite event program guide and mobile app
- Access to a state-of-the-art press room, registered press list, media kit distribution and the DeveloperWeek virtual press newsroom
- Receive extra conference and exhibit passes to distribute to staff,
prospects and customers
- Discounted conference passes and FREE EXPO Passes to distribute to prospects and customers
With a variety of sponsorship opportunities available, including speaking
opportunities, branding and exhibit booths, we will work with you to build the right package for any budget.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Options
- Official and Basic Sponsor
- Main and Side Stage Speaking Opportunities
- Keynote and Main Stage Sponsorships
- Sponsorship of DevExec Conference
- Sponsorship of Hackathon
- Sponsorship of Hiring Mixer
- DeveloperWeek Exhibit Booth Packages
- Co-Located Partner Events
- DeveloperWeek Marketing and Promotional Opportunities