Mobile Dev Track
Get intro’s and advanced workshops on multi-platform development from Android, iPhone, device, and mobile web.
Web App Dev Track
DeveloperWeek features dozens of talks on full-stack web app development covering DevOps and cloud tech to back-end coding languages and development tools and front-end libraries and frameworks.
Artificial Intelligence Conference
DeveloperWeek 2017 will host a 2-day industry conference on Artificial Intelligence. This conference will be split between technical talks and thought leadership talks including the following topics:
- Cognitive Computing
- Audio / Video Recognition
- Tools & Open Source Libraries
- Risk & Threat Analysis
- The Machine Learning / AI intersection
API Microservices Summit
Microservices and Hypermedia are at the cutting edge of API Design and Strategy. Come learn about the techniques and technologies for advancing your API.
- Introduction to Microservices & Decoupling
- Technology Stack Choices for Microservices
- Who uses Microservices? User Scenarios
- Deployment, Testing, Scalability
- Designing an API: SOAP, REST, ETC
CTO World Congress
How do developers become CTOs and how do CTOs make technology decisions? We ask leading Bay Area CTO’s to discuss their career paths and their industry insights. See full details of CTO World Congress here.
- Making Technology Decisions
- From Developer to CTO
- Managing Innovation
- Building a Technology Team
- CTO Perspective on Emerging Technologies
Robotics Dev Summit
With new low cost robotics and embedded systems, any developer can now code using common languages for robots, machines and devices. Learn how to code for the real world.
FinTech Dev Summit partnered with CapitalOne
DeveloperWeek will host a half-day summit on developing with financial platforms. This covers topics across payment processing, alternative payments such as Bitcoin and blockchain, and what it means to be a developer in the financial sector.
- Becoming a FinTech developer
- Developing with Bitcoin / blockchain
- Developing with payment processing solutions
- How will big data / APIs affect the financial industry?