Learning how to manage developers and development processes has always historically been a matter of trial and error or word-of-mouth advice. This track aims to investigate the role of the development manager and dev executive, how it relates to both product management as well as architecture decisions, and how the role of ‘Development Manager’ is changing.
- How to hire a dev team
- Managing developers & dev projects
- Scaling your technology
- Going from developer to CTO
- Dev Manager vs. IT Manager
Artificial Intelligence Dev Conference
The second annual Artificial Intelligence Dev Conference @ DeveloperWeek will host a full day of thought leadership talks and technical workshops on the newest innovations, technologies, and best practices in artificial intelligence development. This conference will cover all of the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence Open Source Libraries: The avalanche in artificial intelligence and machine learning innovation has been spurred on by the growth and accessibility of open-source libraries for building AI projects. Come learn about the latest innovations from this year.
- Self-Driving Cars: In 2017-2018, one of the top stories of disruptive artificial intelligence has focused on self-driving cars. These talks will cover both the business potential and the technical requirements for a future with self-driving cars.
- AI for Advertising and Ecommerce: How can artificial intelligence technologies be applied to targeting the right product or ad to the right person? Hear the stories from the companies who are putting AI to use today.
Blockchain & Ethereum Dev Conference
Blockchain and ethereum development enable a great deal more than just bitcoin and virtual currency. The blockchain protocol and the decentralied contracts of ethereum enable entire decentralized apps and organizations that were never before possible. While this industry is new, innovation is heating up. Come get an introduction to blockchain and ethereum development, and see the innovators who are building new types of apps on the protocol.
API & Microservices Conference
Microservices are at the cutting edge of API Design and Strategy. Come learn about the techniques and technologies for advancing your API.
- Introduction to Microservices & Decoupling
- Technology Stack Choices for Microservices
- Who uses Microservices? User Scenarios
- Deployment, Testing, Scalability
- Designing an API: SOAP, REST, ETC
Robotics Dev Track
With new low cost robotics and embedded systems, any developer can now code using common languages for robots, machines and devices. Learn how to code for the real world.
3D & VR Dev Track
Learn about developing Virtual Reality & 3D software and worlds at the 3D & VR Dev Track! What 3D engines help accelerate development? What hardware and software are the most popular for 3D dev? Where will we see the most growth in the 3D Dev sector? Learn from industry experts on everything 3D Dev.