Don’t miss out on your chance to be part of DeveloperWeek Cloud – volunteer, make friends, learn new skills and have fun!
DeveloperWeek Cloud 2022 Volunteer Registration is OPEN!
The DeveloperWeek Cloud Volunteer Program mobilizes an army of volunteers and resources to drive the event, its registrants, staff and the community. Our goal is to enhance the volunteer experience from start to finish, so that we continue to offer the best opportunity to contribute to the fun and success of the hackathon, conference, expo, and hiring mixer.
More than 1,000 volunteers contribute hours of their time each year to DevNetwork events. Our Volunteers are the faces of our events, and we value that immensely!
Learn about volunteering at DeveloperWeek Cloud 2022.
September 7 -8, 2022
(1) Initial Call w/ Volunteer Manager
(1) Pre-event Virtual Group Training Call
(1) 5 Hour Shifts
What Volunteers Receive:
(1) Full Pass to DeveloperWeek Cloud (Valued at $795)
(1) Special Volunteer Only T-Shirt
Palmer Events Center
900 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704
Who Volunteers at DevNetwork Events:
Coding School Students
Event Planner Students
CS College Majors
Entry Meeting Planners
Who Attends DevNetwork Events:
Chief Technology Officers
Why Volunteer with us?
When you volunteer with DevNetwork, you’ll have the opportunity to experience our conference from behind the scenes. Gain valuable experience while working with us and have the opportunity to network with others at our conference.
What are the perks of volunteering?
Volunteering with DevNetwork means you’ll have the opportunity to experience our conference when you are done volunteering. You’ll receive a PRO Pass to the event which gets you into keynotes, sessions, workshops, and more! See all the PRO Pass perks here. Additionally, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to network and receive the Official Event T-shirt.
What types of roles are available?
We have a variety of roles we need to fill for our volunteer program:
- Stage Management: Sit in the front row of our workshops and stages and help make sure the speakers stay on-time. Also help facilitate audience Q&A.
- Registration: Help us get our event participants in the door by working at our registration booth. You’ll be working alongside our DevNetwork team.
- Information/Help: Working at one of our information booths is a critical role. You’ll be able to interface with conference participants and be in the know about everything going on at the event!
- Load in/Load out: Helping get our conference set up and taken down is a critical role. If you’re looking to complete volunteer hours before or after the event begins this is a great option.
- Floater: As a floater you may be pulled into any of the above positions as well as other assignments that come up.
What shifts do you have available to volunteer?
We have several shifts available over the course of the conference. You’ll be able to specify your preferred times in the application.
Do I need training prior to the event?
We will provide training to you onsite at the event.
How do I sign up to volunteer?
Please fill out the application on this page: volunteer application.
Who do I contact with questions about the volunteer program?
If any questions come up, email [email protected].