Health & Safety
As of May 23, 2022
The health and safety of our attendees is a top priority. We will update this page regularly as we continue to monitor COVID-19. We will be following all mandated venue, local, and state requirements and stay updated on CDC and WHO guidelines. For additional questions please contact [email protected].
In-Person Attendance Requirements
Per the City of Austin, as of March 23, 2022, face coverings/masks will be encouraged but not required at DeveloperWeek Cloud 2022.
Additionally, proof of vaccination or negative test will not be required at DeveloperWeek Cloud 2022.
Palmer Events Center is a (GBAC) Star accredited facility.
Each individual is welcome to make their own decisions, and if you still wish to test, no-cost testing can be found through the City of Austin: Find a testing site.
For CDC Travel Recommendations, click here. Please check back regularly for updates.
Health & Safety Onsite at DeveloperWeek Cloud 2022
The details below are just some of the precautions we will implement at DeveloperWeek Cloud 2022. We will continue to provide updates to exhibitors and attendees in a timely manner.
Protocols that meet current state and local health authority guidelines on physical distancing will be implemented throughout the facility.
- Free-standing hand sanitizer units will be available in all public passthrough areas.
- The Palmer Events Center HVAC systems use MERV-14 air filters. Systems are compliant with all requirements as outlined by the CDC.
- The Austin Convention Center Department uses products and measures which meet or exceed the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines.
- Austin Convention Center Catering, following all recommendations of the CDC, OSHA, FDA, and WHO to ensure food service is a safe practice at all events.
View the Austin Convention Center Department Client Resource and Safety Action Plan to see what makes the Austin Convention Center a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Star accredited facility.
To create a safe and successful event for all:
- Follow all signage throughout the facility for safe physical distancing.
- Wash hands frequently and maintain personal hygiene.
- Do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- Review all in-person requirements before attending.
Thank you for your cooperation to keep our community safe as we return to in-person events!